- Will an Alert still be sent out even if the parameters of the subject user/object do not meet the parameters of the saveAlert Rule?
- What happens to the previously created Alerts after I change the saveAlert Rule?
- Why is an alert still sent out even though the rule has been updated?
- What happens to the alert if I remove the saveAlert rule from the system?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, success factors, EC, ect-52685, update, change, saveAlert, ALR, alert, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , Alerts & Notifications (saveAlert - EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.