- A Text extended attribute has been defined in an Extended Model Definition (XEM) and it is not computed.
- Value of the extended attribute has been populated by VBScript that inserts some Linefeed characters (vbLf).
- Model is initially saved in binary format.
- Once saved in XML, some characters are not visible anymore.
- This issue regards all model types.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
ExtendedAttributesText, length, lost, preserved, missing, saved, 816049, CR816049, CR#816049 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.