How does a user close an open job requisition?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- All values for the closed status in the picklist should defined as "99999".
- You can refer to KBA 2548296 on how to configure a closed/hold status.
- If the status selected is not recognize as closed/holded, you will receive the below error message that will list all your configured closed/holded statuses:
" Please select one of the closed status (...) to closed this job requisition. "
- Recruiting > Select the desired job requisition
- In order to close an open job requisiton a user must first change the status of the requisition to a status that is defined as "closed"
- Click Save Changes or Close Job Requisiton
NOTE: If you have a MDF picklist configured in your instance, it might be possible the label "OptValue" is missing from the picklist file. In order to edit this field, you need to follow the steps described in KBA 2662475 - Configuring '99999' picklist value for Requisition Closed status in MDF Picklist - Recruiting Management.
SF, success factors, Recruiting, RCM, Job Requisiton, Closed Status, Closed Job Requisiton, Please select one of the closed status. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To