- In IDT query panel the RANK Button is disabled for MySQL Connection
- Cannot use Ranking in Query Syntax error
- Rank is not supported
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Web Intelligence (Webi)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- Oracle Sun MySql Connection
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biSL, RANKING , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.