- You have successfully activated your BPC optimized for S4HANA consolidation model, as per instructions in online help for Real-Time Consolidation, or this blog: BPC Real-Time Consolidation (RTC) Initial setup
- You have configured the app "Consolidation Data Release Cockpit" through SAP Fiori Launchpad
- You have defined the data validation rule to be applied before data can be released for consolidation Define Validation Rules
- You have confirmed that the validation rule works, through a simulation run.
- When you try to execute the validation rule directly from the "Consolidation Data Release Cockpit", the "Run Validation" option is not available.
S4HANA on Premise 1709
Fiori launchpad, Fiori tile, data release, RTC, with Data translated, Fiori, data release, Data validation, Run Validation , KBA , fiori launchpad , fiori app , s/4hana , data release , consolidation data release cockpit , validation rule , run validation option , real-time consolidation , s4hana , FIN-RTC , Real-Time Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.