This article provides information about the primaryEmail field which can be defined within the Candidate Profile Template in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The primaryEmail field is a standard field which can be defined on the Candidate Profile Template.
- The purpose of this field is to show the unique identifier of the candidate:
- For external candidates, it will show the primaryEmail address of the candidate.
- For internal candidates, as they do not have a primaryEmail address, it will show the User Sys ID of the candidate.
- This field is read only and cannot be given write permissions to edit.
- A known limitation of this field is the value will not sync from the Candidate Profile to the 'More Information' section of the Application Portlet, and will instead show a blank value:
primary, email, blank, empty, sync, username, internal, external, candidate, primaryEmail, limitation