- In CMC>Data Services all repositories show Connection Status Inactive.
- Running a test connection to repository in CMC results in the error: "com.acta.util.ActaException: [JZ00L: Login failed. Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this exception for the reason(s). ]".
- In Data Services management console, repository status shows "Cannot connect to the repository. (BODI-3018602)" error.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP8
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.2 SP3
- SQL Anywhere 16
- Windows Server
DB, conf, issue, sybase central, client, sybase client, CMS, DS, BODS, repo, repositories, connectivity, DSMC, CMC , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.