- When Returns stock is posted back on the system it is going in Unrestricted Stock. Is it possible to post to QI or Scrap Stock.
- Currently when customer returns are received using Returns Order/Delivery process, the inventory is received in Unrestricted stock. This should be received in Quality inspection and not unrestricted stock.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Material Management (MM)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1708
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1711
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1802
- SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1805
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1506
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition 1603
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP.
- Select Tile 'Manage Customer Returns'.
- Open link 'Create'.
- When the Returns process is completed the stock is posted into Unrestricted.
The movement type 655 or Schedule line category DN is not employed in S4HC.
In S/4HANA Cloud solution (scope item BDD "Customer Returns") it is not possible to have such movement (type).
Please note that another scope item BKP "Accelerated Customer Returns Management" is available. Here, postings will go into a non-valuated stock. After an inspection, the material can go back into unrestricted stock.
It is also possible to move stock using App 'Manage Stock'.
MANAGE_STOCKS1, SAP_MM_BC_IM_MANAGE, SAP_BR_INVENTORY_MANAGER, MMIM_MATDOC_SRV, SD_F1815_CRT_FS_SRV, SAP_SD_BC_RETURNS_DISPL, CustomerReturn, Customer Return , KBA , SD-SLS , Sales , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , MM-IM-GI-DET , Stock Determination , Problem