In the RUI, the fields for the Duplicate Check are not placed under the Duplicate Check table like they are in HTML5.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open the Lead ABC (ABC represents the Lead ID).
- Select the Actions button.
- Select Convert to Opportunity.
- The Opportunity pop up screen will appear.
- The duplicate check fields are visisble under the Opportunity information and not the duplicate check table.
This is the expected behaviour of the system.
The layout looks different in Fiori than in HTML5. However, we are following up with the Fiori framework to make it look the same as HTML5. This will be ensured in the upcoming release.
KBA , sales , leads , duplicate check , convert to opportunity , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , Problem