- Distribution of tariff numbering scheme (type 101) from GTS to feeder system is not possible.
- Distribution of commodity codes on basis of ALE change pointers is not available for category tariff 101.
- As per note 2422429, Distrubition of commodity codes (category 102) is introduced via programs /SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER and /SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER_INIT based on change pointer but there is no report available for category 101.
- Scheme selection only shows scheme category 102 (commodities codes) but does not give an option for category 101 (tariffs)
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11
- Material Master
- International Trade Classification
- SAP S/4HANA OP
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP Global Trade Services all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
Redistribution Control, S4, Hana, retransfer, stawn, SAP S/4 HANA, v_t604, classify, re-classify, SAP S/4HANA on-Premise Edition, material master, product, OVE1, Define commodity Codes, foreign trade data, Assign Numbering Scheme for Commodity Codes,BD52, BD50, numbering scheme, Tariff Code Numbers, ECT, HS, Harmonized, Export, Commodity, statistical code, BDCP2, schema, BD61, /SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER, /SAPSLL/SWNAV_RTR, /SAPSLL/COMCO_RETRANSFER_INIT, /SAPSLL/STAWN_RETRANSFER, /SAPSLL/NUMBERING_SCHEME_GET, CTSTY, KBA , transfer , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.