For a POB the process followed is:
1. Invoiced, delivered and posted revenue for order.
2. Revenue is reversed.
3. Delivery is reversed.
After that, suspend posting flag is checked. However, the revenue schedule for the POB is showing unsuspended revenue to be posted in the subsequent period.
The expectation is that there should be NO unsuspended revenue showing for the revenue schedule of this POB.
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
KBA , FI-RA , Revenue Accounting , FI-RA-PC , Revenue Accouting Period Closing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.