How do I configure Direct Live HANA Connections in the Internet Scenario for SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
If you are using SAML it is important to update the End Points in your SAML Identity Provider's Application entry for SAP HANA to redirect back to your reverse proxy.
For example if you are using SAP Cloud Identity for an SAP HANA system called myhana.example.com
When you switch to routing to myhana.example.com:4300 through reverse proxy myhanaproxy.example.com:4300 you must update your SAP Cloud Identity Application for SAP HANA:
- Change "Assertion Consumer Service Endpoint - URL" from "https://myhana.example.com:4300/sap/hana/xs/saml/login.xscfunc" to "https://myhanaproxy.example.com:4300/sap/hana/xs/saml/login.xscfunc"
- Change "Single Logout Endpoint - URL" from "https://myhana.example.com:4300/sap/hana/xs/saml/logout.xscfunc" to "https://myhanaproxy.example.com:4300/sap/hana/xs/saml/logout.xscfunc"
Failure to do this will result in "No cookie with target path found in request" as you will be redirected to myhana.example.com:4300 with a cookie for myhanaproxy.example.com:4300
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, internet, scenario, SAML, cookie, target, path, direct, live, request , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , How To