Once the Opportunity's Probability is changed manually, the system does not update it when the Sales Phase gets changed.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the Opportunity 123(where 123 is Opportunity ID).
- Enter edit mode and change the Sales Phase.
- The opportunity's Probability does not get updated.
You have changed the Probability manually.
This is the expected behavior. If the automatic Probability is changed manually, it means that the Opportunity does not follow the default rules anymore, hence no updates are done by the system anymore.
Opportunity , Sales Phase , Sales Cycle, opportunity Probability field , KBA , probability , sales , opportunity , sales cycle , sales phase , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem