- A requirement which involves the modelling of KPIs.
- visualise how various KPIs are related to each other to establish data lineage.
- Relations between KPIs could vary from simple multiplications to complex derivations.
- Eventually, the KPIs should be mapped onto data models. Moreover, there can be an arbitrary number of steps in the derivation of a KPI.
- For example:
KPI1 = KPI2 + KPI3
KPI2 = KPI4 / KPI5
KPI 3 results from a table lookup, KPI4 is the current price of a stock, KPI5 is the exchange rate of EUR/USD
The goal is to gain an insight into where the required data to compute the KPIs comes from.
- How the KPIs are calculated and in which reports the data is used.
- Does PowerDesigner offer an elegant way to model KPIs Or is this something that has to be developed by the user in the extension
SAP POWERDESIGNER (PD) 16.6
CR816021, CR#816021, 816021 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.