- How to get picklist optionId for Legacy and MDF Picklist in Picklist Management / Picklist Center?
- How to get Option Id. for Legacy and MDF Picklist migrated to Picklist center in Picklist export file?
- How to confirm if your instance has been migrated to Picklist Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
How to get picklist optionId in Picklist Management (Legacy Picklist)?
Go in Admin Center.
Search for Picklist Management.
Export all picklists.
The optionID of each picklist will be informed in the column "optionID";
How to get picklist optionId in Picklist Center (MDF Picklist)?
- Go in Admin Center.
- Search for Picklist Center.
- Search for the picklist that you would like to know the OptionID.
- In Values choose the label and click in Details:
How to extract Option Id. for Legacy and MDF Picklist migrated to Picklist center in Picklist export file?
1. Go to Configure Object Definition -> Search Object Definition , PicklistValue -> Take Action -> Make Correction.
2. Go to optValue -> Details -> Visibility -> Change to "Editable" -> Done -> Save the Object.
3. Export the Picklist using Admin Center -> Import and Export data
4. Export data -> Picklist Values -> Export
5. Check under Monitor Job -> Export Picklist has Option id column.
Important Note => Please make sure the changes are reverted and optValue is changed back to "Read Only". Else the option Id would be Editable on UI, which could impact the mapping of Picklist and lead to data inconsistencies.
How to confirm if your instance has been migrated to Picklist Center?
The legacy Picklist Management tool is been replaced by the new Picklist Center feature. If you have permission to manage picklists for your company, you can check which tool is available in Admin Center, please, follow the Guide Check If Your Picklists Have Been Migrated to analyze the steps.
Alternativley, you can have a look at the KBA: 2858991
2238207 - Picklist values are not displayed correctly after importing Employee Data File
2463527 - How to edit MDF Picklist?
Picklist, Option ID, MDF Picklist Migration, migration, optionid, optValue, MDF picklist. , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , How To