The values in an Input Control filter appear inconsistently between two stories in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- There are other story or Input Control filters defined.
- When there are other story or Input Control filters defined, the cascading nature of the filters will hide values in other filters that do not have corresponding values.
- For example, if you have a filter for a country dimension with "Canada, USA" selected as values and a filter on a city dimension with "Toronto, Seattle", unselecting the "Canada" country will hide (or make inactive) the "Toronto" dimension member because Canada is already excluded.
- It is redundant to select "Toronto" because that will not bring in results belonging to "Toronto".
Create the Input control filters in the same order for each story so that the cascading filter effect is the same between stories.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , capex - data access by cost center , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem