- You would like to have the field BANFN (Purchase Requisition Number) mandatory when creating an RFQ.
- You change this field from optional to mandatory and expect it to behave as such.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ecc, me41, field selection, mex_feldauswahl, mandatory, purchase requisition , KBA , MM-PUR-RFQ , RFQ/Quotation , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.