Like function got changed and error occurs when edit some existing calculation dimension using Like() function in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.6 (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open the problematic story.
- Create a calculation dimension using Like() function. The formula looks like this: If (Like ([object], "*.Y.*"), "Yes", "NO").
- Add this dimension to the table, we could see the function works.
- Now try to edit the dimension.
Note that the formula got changed: If ([object] Like , "*.Y.*", "Yes", "NO").
Error also shows saying that the formular is incorrent and needs to be corrected.
- Modify the formula back to correct one, re-edit the calculation again, same issue occurs.
This issue occurs when using some specific object, no issue if uisng other object.
The cause is under investigation by developer group.
The issue is under investigation by developer group.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, failed ,SAPCloudAnalytics, unexpected, order, vairable, like(), like, change, different, wrong, wired , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem