It is required understand the posting logic for these scenarios:
- Partial invoice with price variances
- Credit memo with variance for a moving average price material
- Invoice for subcontract order with price variances
For purchase order items for which a goods receipt is planned, the system creates an accounting document that debits the stock account. The offsetting entry for this is posted to a goods receipt/invoice receipt clearing account (GR/IR clearing account), which is cleared by posting the invoice.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Material ledger is not active
Valuation , Determining Invoice Posting Values , value , GRs , GR , Post Goods Receipt , Post GR , invoice posted , stock account , different price , price variances , variance , price differences , difference , GR/IR clearing account , PRD , BSX , Material ledger , post , credit memo , stock coverage , moving average price , creditmemo , FRL , price variances , standard price , subcontract , sub contract , T001K , XLBPD , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.