You created an extension field that when you login in a different language than English, the value filled for this field it is getting a translation that is not maintained for this field under the field definition.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon in e.g. German language.
- Go to e.g. Visits.
- Open Visit ABC (ABC is a visit in the list).
- In header see field XYZ (XYZ is the field that you created).
- You will see the field value is getting other translation.
The translation is picked up from language adaptation.
For correct it you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Administrator.
- Language Adaptations.
- Open language adaption EFG (EFG is a language adaptation in the list).
- Go to facet CODE TEXTS.
- In the List, for column Target Text, filter for wrong translation value displayed, e.g. "Haus" (House in German).
Translation, Field wrong Translation. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem