When using Input Controls in a Story which contains linked models, the data is not being filtered properly in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story which contains linked models (Model A and Model B).
- Add an Input Control which contains the dimensions from Model A.
- Check the data set.
- Now add a second Input Control which contains the dimensions from Model B.
- Notice that the data is displayed incorrectly. Some rows are missing.
- This is a by design behavior.
- Model B does not have values for the same dimension so it is being filtered out.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem