- When a session is ended or closed, and a new session is opened, the last document opened does not show in the the Recent Items block that is located in the navigation bar
- The same issue occurs if the original session is not closed, and the user opens a new session in another tab, the Recent Items is not updated with the item from the original session
- If a document is accessed, and then the user leaves that document in the same session, then this appears in the Recent Items block in that session fine.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.