You are inserting e-mail information for an Account in its header. However, the system accepts inputs like test @test.com (with space character before @) and test@test (without a suffix .com for example).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Open the Accounts view.
- Open the Account ABC (where ABC stands as Account ID).
- Click in the Edit button.
- Enter the e-mail information like 'test @test.com' or 'test@gmail'.
- Click in the Save button.
You notice that the system allows you to save this e-mail information; your impression is that this should not happen.
This is the system current standard behavior.
If you need to have a different e-mail checks in the accounts header e-mail field, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Account ; Header ; E-mail ; E-mail Format ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To