- Error starting database server while starting SQL Anywhere server using -xs odata switch: Cannot start OData: Cannot recover key
- Error in browser attempting to access odata server using TLS: This site can't be reached - <host> unexpectedly closed the connection
- Message in browser Security developer tools:
- This page is not secure.
- Certificate - valid and trusted
- The connection to this site is using a valid, trusted server certificate issued by unknown name.
- SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
- Jetty Odata server
- TLS authentication
SAP SQL Anywhere 17.0
KBA , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.