How to Encrypt outbound files using PGP Key for Integration Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Software for generating a Key Pair (Private and Public Key) to be used for encryption and decryption
- Private Key - Used to decrypt output encrypted files via customer software of choice and/or system
- Public Key - Used to encrypt output file
- Software for Decrypting files where the generated private key will be used.
- SFTP Credentials
- Generate a Key Pair - Private and Public Key
- The customer would be the one to choose platform to be used for generating their own key pair and decrypting their messages.
- (Note : On your PGP Key software of choice, ensure to take note of the Key Alias (this file contains the private key which will in turn decrypt the file which the public key has encrypted)
- Go To Integration Center -> Security Center -> PGP File Encryption Keys -> Import a Key
Additional note: To decrypt the output file use the private key from the key pair generated initially.
PGP Key Encryption, Public and Private Key, Integration Center, Outbound file security , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To
|How to Use PGP Key on Integration Center For Outbound files.pdf|