How to align the text in the report in Online Report DesignerImage/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
We can only align the text in a List Report component. Also, to align the rows you need to run the table first on "Click To Run".
Column header alignment:
Select the List Report component and click on Edit Formatting
- The options available to align the text are Left, Center and Right
- If you do not run the table, there will be no option to select the rows.
- In the images above, even selecting all table or the whole column, only the column headers will be aligned.
- The rows will have a Left alignment in this case
- Select the List Report component and click on Edit Formatting
- Run the table clicking on "Click To Run"
- Now you have the following options to align the text:
- All table
- The rows:
- The column headers:
- All the content of a column:
- All rows of one column:
Text alignment align row column table Online Report Designer ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To