- Invoice Before Goods Issue is set up in the system.
- The first invoice is successfully created using REA0 (or another output type) and canceled in the ERP system on the deletion of the corresponding outbound delivery in the EWM system.
- Creation of a new Outbound Delivery in the EWM system does not create a new invoice in the ERP system as expected.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
IBGI, Invoice before goods issue, REA0, NACE, new invoice, cancelation, Outbound Delivery, Direct Billing, EWM , KBA , LO-SPM-OUT , Outbound Process , LE-IEW-OUT , Outbound Process , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.