This article provides information about missing functionality to mass delete of Onboarding activities in Work Queue.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
With the current offering of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, the application does not have feature and functionality to delete Onboarding activities in bulk/mass in Work Queue.
- SAP Cloud Product Support does not provide manual back-end services to perform this nature of task.
- Please check with SAP Professional Services or Consulting engagement to verify if there is a way to delete en masse. Refer to KBA 2279979 (Paid-Service)
- We encourage our customers if they feel the ability to delete activities in bulk and should be part of the product, kindly create an enhancement request on the SAP Influence Portal. You may support the enhancement request 49145.
- 2302363 - How To - Submit An Enhancement Requests - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2414227 - How To - Delete an Activity in Work Queue - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2455829 - How To - Bulk/Mass Delete an Activity in Manage Employees - Onboarding [Usability]
- 2279979 - How To - Engage with SAP Certified Partner or Professional Services/Consulting - Onboarding [General Knowledge]
- 2682430 - Missing Functionality - Delete Activities Created by "N1 Manager - New Hire Activities Wizard" Notification - Onboarding [Usability]
Onboarding, Missing Functionality, Delete Onboarding Activities in Bulk, Mass Delete, Bulk Delete , KBA , #sfobdfunctionalitygap , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Product Enhancement