Talent Pools and E-mail Campaigns are now reportable with Ad Hoc Reports via Recruiting V2 Schema. This is one of the major enhancements for Q3 2018 in Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) feature.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Using the Ad Hoc Reports via Recruiting V2 reports, you can view a report on:
- Details of a Talent Pool;
- Candidates in a Talent Pool;
- Details of an E-mail Campaign;
- Candidates in an E-mail Campaign;
- List of campaigns with details including information on number of Recipients, Viewed, Clicked, Undelivered, and Unsubscribed counts
- List of Talent Pool with details including Name, Description, Sharing, Owner, and Status.
The prerequisites to generate a report in terms of priority are:
- Ability to report on Talent Pool(s) and details of Talent Pool (e.g. name, description, public/private, status set,...);
- Ability to report on which candidates are on which Talent Pool (coming from Talent Pool);
- Ability to report on which Talent Pools candidate(s) is on (coming from Candidate) (priority: lower);
- Ability to respect permissions of Talent Pool set up and Candidate visibility;
- Ability to report on Email Campaign(s) and details of Email Campaign (e.g. name, brand, locale, created by, ...);
- Ability to report on which candidates are on which Email Campaign (coming from Email Campaign);
- Ability to report on which Email Campaign candidate(s) is on (coming from Candidate) (priority: lower);
- Ability to respect permissions of Email Campaign set up and Candidate visibility.
Please note Talent pools are not available to report on using Recruiting V2 Secured. Refer to Creating an Ad Hoc Report for Talent Pool and Email Campaign
For more information refer to Managing the Ad Hoc Reports
Talent Pool, Email Campaign, Reporting, Ad Hoc Reports, Recruiting V2, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To