- Fiori application shows blank data without any errors (No Errors)
- For some Fiori tiles (Example F0292 Change WBS Element Status) when the user is given a standard role, some elements are missing from the tile and no error comes up in the trace (ST01)
ST01 - Traces - shows the Authentication type of trace and it seems that without "SAP_ALL" authorization it stops at a particular object (Shown below):
With only part of the Authorization checks, the actual Fiori app shows limited functionality as shown below:
- However, when the user is given the authorization "SAP_ALL" , the missing elements appear in the tile and some additionnal authorizations objects are given (see picture)
With "SAP_ALL" Authorization the Fiori app shows all the elements and features (See below):
Analyzing via the ST01 Stack trace - Authorization, we can see that SAP_ALL authority have access to more of the features and objects and therefore shows the Fiori app successfully.
- We would like to know why those new authorization objects are not displayed in the first place when running a trace, and only come up when applying SAP_ALL to users
- There seems to be a general issue where authorizations objects appear in the security traces with SAP_ALL, but not with standard roles it is not a rendering issue in the launchpad or in the apps themselves, but an issue with the security tools!
- SAPUI 752 (SP01)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52
"SAP_ALL Fiori","Fiori performance SAP_ALL", "SAP Fiori apps missing features","Without SAP_ALL Fiori fails","F0292 Fiori","Missing features in F0292","F0292 blank","Fiori blank","Fiori authorization","ST01 check Fiori","STAUTHTRACE Fiori", "Fiori No Error" , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.