When editing or creating a Role in the Security >> Roles menu, not all the available models appear when entering a keyword in the search bar.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Go to Main Menu >> Security >> Roles.
- Edit or create new Role.
- Enter a keyword in the search bar to list the necessary models.
- Notice that not all the model appear even if the model name contains the same keywords.
This is a by design behavior.
Search for the model description instead of model name. If the model does not have description then the models will be listed by model names.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Role, Management, Security, Model, Search, Analytic, Planning, Custom, Visible, Display, Appear, Show , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem