You have created a Visit from the Visit Details tab in the Account TI, but it is not visible in the Visits Pane.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID).
- Go to the Visit Details tab.
- In the Visit Details pane, select the Add button.
- Select the Visit Type DEF (DEF represents the Visit Type ID).
- Leave the Sales Organization,
- Select the Add button and then Save.
- In the Visits pane, select the New button.
- The Visit Type DEF is defaulted from the Visit Details.
- Maintain a value in the Sales Organization,
- Select the Save button.
- The Visit is not visible in the Visits pane but it is in the Visits tab.
This is the expected system behaviour. Only the Visit Type has been maintained in the Visit Details and not the Sales Organization,
In general if any of the Sales Org, Distribution Channel or Division is maintained in the Visit Details, then the Visit will be visible in the Visits pane.
KBA , visit , details , sales organization , distribution channel , division , accounts , customers , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem