When you are adding a task to an opportunity, you are expecting the Planned Duration to be automatically calculated based on its Start Date and End Date.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the opportunity 123(where 123 is the opportunity ID).
- Navigate to the Sales Activities Facet.
- Select the Activity 456(where 456 is the activity of type Task).
- At the bottom of the screen, the details of the Activity 456 are displayed.
Here, there is a Planned Duration field which is blank. You are expecting it to automatically calculate based on the Start Date/time and End Date/Time of the Task.
There is a Planned Duration field in the Task view of Activity work center. The data of Planned Duration in tasks which are added in opportunities is fetched from there and not automatically calculate based on the Start Date/time and End Date/Time of the Task.
Go to the Activities workcenter.
Go to the Tasks view.
Open the Task 456.
On the header, there is a field called Planned Duration.
Maintain the duration here to reflect the same information when the task is added to opportunities.
sales activities task opportunity planned duration , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem