- Is it possible to use a Business Rule to delete the postings of a Job Requisition that has been put on hold?
- Is it possible to remove postings for job requisitions in on hold status?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Currently Business Rules do not support the deletion of a posting. Please refer the Implementation Guide for recruiting Chapter 8.3.3 Posting Job Requisitions. It states the following "Currently, it is not possible to DELETE a posting."
- Also, PM has confirmed that it is not possible to remove postings for on hold requisitions in general as on hold requisitions may have multiple reasons for being placed in that status.
- A job req could be on hold so the recruiters can process the candidates.
- Another reason is due to cost for making postings for some job boards, so to avoid the customer to pay twice for the same post, once moving a job req to on hold status, the system does not delete the postings.
- Please consider raising an enhancement request by following KBA 2090228.
KBA 2245791 - Admin Guides for Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing - Recruiting
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Remove posting, Delete Posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , How To