- You wish to create a custom SAPUI5 Fiori Bootstrap plugin to appear on the Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (for example, to display a custom message box or manipulate tiles at runtime) at certain events. It is not clear how this should be performed.
- The following events are supported under the Fiori Framework Page:
- LOAD_TILE_CATALOG -> Events will be triggered while the Tile Catalog (App Finder) is loaded
- LOAD_HOMEPAGE -> Events will be triggered while the Fiori Launchpad is loaded
- ADD_TILE -> Events will be triggered while a tile is added
- EP_VIEWER_ACTIONS -> (EP tiles only) Custom events can be used to add buttons to the menu bar, footer bar etc. once the application gets loaded
- CUSTOM_EP_RESOLVER -> (EP tiles only) This extension performs an action on the URL of the application that is launched
"Plugin CustomBootstrapPlugin cannot get registered, because the module mechanism for plugins is not valid anymore. Plugins need to be defined as SAPUI5 components. - sap.ushell.services.PluginManager"
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.