- Warning displays when trying to add a Filter.
- Why does a warning message displays when trying to add a Record Filter to a report?
- When attempting to add a Record Filter in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it displays the warning message:
"Unfortunately, the filter formula could not be completely recognized.
If you want to keep the existing formula, please use the Formula page to edit the filter.
The following is a listing of the current formula: < Formula Code > "
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR For Enterprise , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.