You opened a report that included a standard key figure and now you want to remove the currency value from this report but it is not possible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business by Design
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center and access the view Design Reports.
- Search for the your report and open it.
- Click apply and display the report table.
- Go to the view and open the report or key figure settings for example.
- You will notice that it is not possible to remove the currency Euro in this report.
There is no standard functionality that allows you to remove currencies from the values displayed in standard key figures. This is the expected system behavior.
It is possible to create new custom key figures that can be treated as a normal value, without the currency symbol.
Go to the Business Analytics work center and access the view Design Key Figures.
- Click New.
- On the new Key Figure screen, select the data source you want to use and name your new key figure, make sure that the option Calculated Key Figure is selected.
- On the Formula screen, go to the tab Data and use the operator NODIM(), inside the parenthesis put the key figure name you wish to remove the currency from.
- Click Finish.
In order to add the just created key figure to your report, follow the steps below:
- On the report you wish to add this key figure to, click Add Fields.
- Switch to the tab Key Figures.
- Expand the area Own Key Figures and select the key figure you want to use, then tick the checkbox for Display in Report.
- Click OK and go to the report view.
- Click + to add a new field to the columns.
- Expand the Key Figures and tick the checkbox for your just added Key Figure.
- Click OK.
currency; key figures; standard key figures; report; Währung , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To