Failed to connect to system in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Failed to load https://<HANAHOST>:<HANAPORT>/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/GetServerInfo: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'https://<customer-prefix>.<data-center>.sapanalytics.cloud' is therefore not allowed access.
GET https://<HANAHOST>:<HANAPORT>/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/GetServerInfo 401 (Unauthorized)
Request URL: https://<HANAHOST>:<HANAPORT>/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/GetServerInfo
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 401 Unauthorized
Remote Address: <HANAADDRESS>:<HANAPORT>
Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure Live Data Connection to SAP HANA per https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/cc03773d7f554c4ebc9e29b4c2792e26.html
- When creating the Live Data Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud and notice the error
When adding the SAP Analytics Cloud tenant url to Allowed Origins in SAP HANA a trailing slash was included: https://<customer-prefix>.<data-center>.sapanalytics.cloud/
- Log on to your SAP HANA XS Admin page (/sap/hana/xs/admin) as the System user or a user assigned to the following roles: sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::RuntimeConfAdministrator and sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::SAMLViewer
- Go to the XS Artifact Administration panel and navigate to sap.bc.ina.service.v2
- Select the sap.bc.ina.service.v2 package, switch to the CORS pane
- Click "Edit"
- Select the Allowed Origins entry with the trailing slash
- Click "Delete"
- Click "Add"
- Enter the SAP Analytics Cloud tenant URL without the trailing slash: https://<customer-prefix>.<data-center>.sapanalytics.cloud
- Click "Add"
- Click "Save"
- Click "OK"
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, HANA, 401, 403, unauthorized, origin, allowed, access , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem