- Terminating a process (spid) running an ALTER DATABASE OFF operation using a KILL <SPID> command causes a database corruption.
- The following errors with different page numbers are seen in the Application log and ASE log:
Error: 692, Severity: 20, State: 1
Uninitialized logical page '71209984' was read while accessing database 'SID' (4), object '' (99), index '<Unknown>' (0), partition '<Unknown>' (99). Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
shrinkdb, shrink, shrink, database, SQL692, CR815922, CR#815922, 815922 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.