Below error is displayed when trying to connect to HCP and retrieve data
[Error [Server]: (#42014) Caught exception : exception 71000002: message not found \$message\$=exception 1000002:ltt/impl/memory.cpp:86 Allocation failed ; \$size\$=42625964960; \$name\$=libhdbcs.so; \$type\$=pool; \$inuse_count\$=17851; \$allocated_size\$=24996300
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC
- Create a Model connecting to HCP with lot of data (hundreds of thousands or millions of rows)
- Create a story off that Model
- Insert Table or chart to display data
- Error is dispalyed
This error can occur if the amount of data being retrieved from HANA Cloud Platform is exceptionally large.
There are limitations to the amount of data that can be retrieved in a single query
Reduce your query to a smaller dataset (for instance aggregate the data in your HANA view if you do not need details below the aggregation)
Or split your query into multiple smaller queries
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem