Error V2 004 is displayed.
Copying from Invoice document type CI01 to CMR4 is not allowed.
- Sales and Distrubution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with Role; SAP_BR_Internal_Sales_Rep.
- Select Tile 'Manage Credit Memo Request'.
- Choose link 'Create Credit Memo Request'.
- Add Sales Document Type CMR4.
- [Create with Reference] and copy a Billing Document of type CI01'.
- The following error message is displayed: 'Copying from sales document type CI01 to CMR4 is not supported'.
The copy control customising has not been maintained between document types CI01 to CMR4.
The system is behaving as designed.
Copying between the two document types has not been configured. There is also no option for creating new entries using the 'Configuration steps' provided for Copying Controls: 102762, 102763, 102764, 103089, 102905, 102906.
Please consider creating a feature request using the Customer Influence process.
SPRO, copy controls, VTAA, VTFA, VTAF, TVCPA_SELECT SAPLV45C, va01, vf01 , KBA , v2004 , SD-SLS , Sales , How To