Various changes are performed on an InfoObject, which is used in several Advanced DataStore Objects or HANA Composite Providers and the system deactivates the affected providers.
The changes can be:
- Removing/Adding Navigational Attributes.
- Changing the data type of the InfoObject. (char, numc, snumc, etc)
- Changing the data length of the InfoObject.
- Changing Access Type.
The notes listed in the Resolution part offer a correction flexibility for the following symptoms:
- The master data access type from "Standard" to "SAP HANA View" is changed. The column views of dependent BW InfoProviders are not updated during the activation of the InfoObject. The column views of dependent BW InfoProviders are updated only if you reactivate the BW InfoProviders or regenerate the column views using the report RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE.
- A characteristic with the conversion exit MATN1 and a length extension is done. During the check or activation of the characteristic, the following error messages are displayed:
- "Characteristic &1 has conversion routine; extension not allowed" (R7041)
- "InfoObject &1 (or ref.) used in InfoProvider containing data-> Error:" (R7577)
- Hana Composite Provider (HCPR) not inactivated if the length of used Characteristics has changed. This leads to the result the Column view is generated incorrectly.
- Hana View of a Hana Composite Provider (HCPR) not regenerated if a characteristic used as a Navigation attribute in the Hana Composite Provider was changed.
- HANA CompositeProviders are set to inactive if they contain a temporal join
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP BW/4HANA
TJoin, nav atr, navatr, hcpr, cl_rso_check, check_tjoin_navatr_usage, impact, ina, set_inactive, RSD_MDOB_CHECK_IMPACT, RSD_MDOB_USAGE, CL_RSD_CHA,CHECK_VERS_A_DTA_IMPACT_INT, RS_HCPR_MODEL, 037, 038, 039, HCPR, Navigation Attribute, HANA View , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-IOBJ , InfoObjects , BW-WHM-DBA , Data Basis , BW-WHM-DBA-ADSO , DataStore Object (advanced) , BW4-ME-HCPR , Composite Provider , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW4-ME-ADSO , DataStore Object (Advanced) , BW4-ME-IOBJ , InfoObjects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.