The following error is received "Key is not valid; It should have Pay Type and or Country configuredPaymentInformationDetailV3.accountNumber" when selecting a candidate to hire that is coming from Onboarding into Manage Pending Hire (MPH) Tool. (note that the error can be slightly different in some cases).
- SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into Employee Central
- Go into the "Manage Pending Hires" tool
- select a specific candidate by clicking the hire button.
- Fill in the candidate info sections like Identity, personal info and job information
- Click on the next option to go and fill in the compensation section of the new hire.
- Note how you will receive the error.
- The error is received due to the account number or routing number field not being setup correctly on the onboarding side for the payment information portlet.
- The fields need to have the option "repeating field" checked within the EC integration section of the data dictionary
note: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Please go into Onboarding -> settings -> Data Dictionary and select "EC" in the integration section.
- Look up the specific field (It is either account number or routing number or both) and edit this field.
- In here make sure the option "Repeating Field" is checked (As shown in the above image).
- Save this change and try hire candidate again and you should no longer get the error and the number should now be displayed fine. (Do note that you may have to refresh your browser or manage pending hires for the data to come in correctly for the specific candidate).
routing number, account number, Payment information, compensation, bank , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem