- You edit a condition in transaction SWDD. In the editor, the element "_EVT_OBJECT" cannot be expanded.
- You edit a condition in transaction SWB_COND. In the editor, the element "_EVT_OBJECT" cannot be expanded.
- You use transaction SWB_COND and select the category "ABAP Class" as the business object. You receive the following runtime error:
Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO Exception CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL ABAP Program CL_SWF_CNT_FACTORY============CP "CREATE_EVENT_CONTAINER" "(METHOD)"
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and above
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.52)
SWF_WORKFLOW, CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL, start condition, SWDD, CREATE_EVENT_CONTAINER, CL_RPM_DECISION INIT_DP_CHANGED, CL_INM_INITIATIVE_O INITIATIVE_DELETED, _EVT_OBJCET, expand, BOR
, KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.