When you try to pack the required delivery and enter Logistics Unit system throws below error message:
Technical Error APILU_MESSAGES031; report an incident
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to Outbound Deliveries view.
- Show All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and find the required Delivery ID: X (*X refers oubound delivery ID) which is with status Not Released.
- Select it and choose Packing option.
- New window opens, under section Packages choose Insert Package and select Insert Top Package.
- Here system opens new dialog to select Logistics Unit ID via value selection.
- Select the required Logistics Unit ID and choose OK.
- Now system throws error message: Technical Error APILU_MESSAGES031; report an incident.
The Packing into Logistics Units scenario is not scoped in the business configuration module. Here element Handling and Logistics Units is not scoped.
1. Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
2. Select Implementation Projects View.
3. Select the button Edit Project Scope.
4. In the guided activity, navigate to the option Scoping.
5. Expand element Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics.
6. Under it, expand Tracking, Tracing, and Identification.
7. Check the box for Handling and Logistics Units.
8. Now navigate to the next option Questions.
9. Again go the element and expand Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics.
10. Then expand Tracking, Tracing, and Identification and Select Handling and Logistics Units.
12. In the right sdide, check the box for the question “Do you want to pack into logistics units creating package IDs based on outbound deliveries?”
13. Save the changes.
Technical Error APILU_MESSAGES031; report an incident ,Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics, Handling and Logistics Units,Tracking, Tracing, and Identification , Packing, Outbound Delivery. , KBA , AP-LUD-LU , Logistics Unit , Problem