When creating a story filtered on account, if the account is percentage and the style is shown as percentage the "%" symbol does not appear in the cell data.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Set one or more Account dimension members to percentage format
- Create a story and insert a table with any dimensions in row or column
- Set a filter by account dimension and select one or more members in percentage format
- Note that the % symbol does not show up next to the data cells
- If you add additional accounts to the filter that are not in percentage format then the percent symbol will appear for those cells that are in percent format.
If a table in a story contains data that is all in the same format then the symbol of that format does not appear next to the cells.
Instead, the format will appear under the title of the table. In this case, "in %" appears under the title to indicate that all data is in percentage format.
This is working as designed.
There is no way to change the default behaviour to show the percentage or other format sign next to each cell if all cells contain the same format data.
The only way to force each cell to show format symbol is to have at least two different format types in the table.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem