You assign a carrier to a Freight Document, either a Freight Order (FO) or a Freight Booking (FB).
- There is a released Freight Agreement between the carrier and the Purchasing Organization for the Freight Document, and thus charges are calculated when the carrier is assigned.
- The Freight Agreement has one or more charge item with a Calculation Method Type 'A' (Air Freight: Standard Ranking), 'B' (Air Freight: Break-Weight Rating) or 'C' (Fuel Surcharge Calculation).
- SAP Note 2587433 has been implemented.
- Assignment of the carrier raises a short dump the following message:
ERROR: '$' cannot be interpreted as a number (termination: RABAX_STATE)
- The dump is caused on class /SCMTMS/CL_TCCS_PROCESS, method ACCESS_RATES_2_TCE_SUBSUM
- Runtime error: CONVT_NO_NUMBER
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
CONVT_NO_NUMBER, /SCMTMS/CL_TCCS_PROCESS=======CP, TM-TCC, CALC_METH_CODE , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-CF-CC , Charge Calculation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.