This article covers the primary criteria to be followed while creating a Category Page using CSB.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Category Name: Name of the category. This is typically in the format of [KEYWORD] Jobs or [KEYWORD] Jobs in [LOCATION], where [KEYWORD] is the title or area of a high-priority hiring area for the customer. Example: Sales Jobs in San Francisco.
- Brand: Choose from brands configured for the site.
- Meta Keywords: Should be the same as the Category Name field, or the Category Name plus the company, for example California Sales Jobs or SAP Jobs.
- Meta Description: The same as the Category Name, framed as a phrase. Example: View all California Sales Jobs at SAP.
- Header Text: This text is provided by the customer and agreed upon during the pre-implementation phase. For SEO and support pages, this is the boilerplate SEO copy.
- This text automatically populates in the 'Category Header Text' component in CSB > Pages > Category Pages (if you use this component).
In order to check how create and edit Category pages via Career Site Builder, refer to How to Create Category Pages Using Career Site Builder and How to Edit Existing Category Pages in Career Site Builder
SF, Success Factors, RMK, rules , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To