- You are using Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP) via the Fiori Framework Page (FFP)
- You are using a Local Portal Application Integration iView (not Remote Content) for example a WebDynpro ABAP iView
- Portal session management features do not work correctly. The following issues may be observed:
- Users are not being logged off from the backend application successfully. Sessions are still remaining after logoff
- Records are becoming locked and the locks are not getting released
- The session management issues are not observed using alternative Framework Pages, such as the Classic and AJAX Framework Pages using the same roles and end users
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
dsm, session, management, iviews, appintegrator, app, integrator, exit, plug, locking, locked, blocked, sm12, sm04, security, secure, sra, release, agent, distributed, ep, flp, wda, wdj, bsp, web, dynpro, webdynpro, business, server, pages , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-JAV , Java , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.