This article explains how to use the DRTM Purge Freeze tool for Recruiting candidates. As a prerequisite, DRTM must be enabled on your instance following the article: 2635179
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The Purge Freeze feature enables users to prevent specific candidates from being purged, even if they meet the current purge criteria.
The DRTM Purge Freeze Feature is meant to enable system admins to extend the period of time for Candidates that have already met the Purge Criteria, so they will not be purged while the object for those candidates exist.
To set up this feature, follow the below steps:
- Get the candidate ID for the candidate you wish to freeze
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data
- In the selection for 'Create New' on the top right, choose 'DRTM Purge Freeze'
- Select 'Candidate' as the Purge Freeze Target Type
- Enter your chosen Candidate ID
- Enter a description (this is mandatory - entering the candidate name as part of the description is recommended)
- You can enter a comment if needed
- Press Save
- Go to Admin Center > ODATA API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Press Refresh and wait until completed.
NOTE: As long as you keep this rule in Manage Data, the candidate will be ignored by the purge tool even if they meet the criteria. If someone tries to delete the candidate manually in the 'Delete Candidate' feature, they will receive an error message reading 'The candidate cannot be deleted. The candidate is under purge freeze'.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Note that one rule per candidate is required.
DRTM, Purge, Freeze, Candidate, Data, Retention, Time, Management, criteria, met, remove, delay, hold, extend , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To